Sheldahl® are primarily produced using roll to roll, high volume equipment. We are capable of processing substrates as thin as 1.5µm up to 350µm thick. All adhesive formulations are developed, mixed and coated in-house; we have developed over 500 different formulations and are still working on new ones!
Our core technologies are:
- Flexible Circuits
- Printed Electronics
- Vacuum Coating
- Adhesive Formulation, Coating & Laminating
- Perforating & Embossing
- Slitting & Sheeting
- Punching, Patterning, & Forming
- Vertically Integrated
- Industry Certified
If you would like a copy of our industry certifications please request through our document website.
We are focused on our customers’ ultimate success and satisfaction, and are committed to:
- Delivering innovative designs, products and services through world-class supply chain solutions, real-time information and the latest emerging technologies.
- Maintaining the highest quality standards through continuous process improvements and a zero-defect culture.
- Ensuring employee diversity and inclusion, while fostering ethical decision making.
- Embracing and driving sustainable practices wherever possible.
- Continually improving our Quality Management System and maintaining its effectiveness, to ensure full compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements.