Sheldahl offers value-added processes to compliment our Sheldahl® brand Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) coated polyester film products. This includes the ability to pattern ITO and print ink circuitry which is done in a highly efficient, hands-off roll-to-roll format. Patterned ITO is ideal for Multi-Touch or extremely high node densities, and preferred for applications where maximum clarity is desired
Typical applications for Sheldahl’s patterned and printed ITO film include: projected capacitive touch sensors, transparent capacitive switches, flexible displays, and flexible photovoltaic solar cells.
- Thickness: 50, 125, 175, & 188μm (2, 5, 7, & 7.5mil) optically clear PET films
- ITO Resistance: 60, 100, 200, 270*, & 300 Ω/ standard
- Patterned and Printed Widths: 330mm or 435mm (13” or 17.125”) (* Index Matched)
- Process: Roll to Roll Photolithography
- Minimum ITO feature size: 50μm
- Max pattern size: 415mm x 600mm
- Resistance uniformity: <±10%
- Process: Roll to Roll Screen Printing
- Inks: Silver, Carbon, UV curable Mask
- Minimum silver trace pitch: 200μm
- PSA application
- Lamination of multiple
Click here to download Patterned ITO Data Sheet.