Sheldahl offers value-added processes to compliment our Sheldahl® brand Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) coated polyester film products. This includes the ability to pattern ITO and print ink circuitry which is done in a highly efficient, hands-off roll-to-roll format. Patterned ITO is ideal for Multi-Touch or extremely high node densities, and preferred for applications where maximum clarity is desired
Typical applications for Sheldahl’s patterned and printed ITO film include: projected capacitive touch sensors, transparent capacitive switches, flexible displays, and flexible photovoltaic solar cells.
- Thickness: 50, 125, 175, & 188μm (2, 5, 7, & 7.5mil) optically clear PET films
- ITO Resistance: 60, 100, 200, 270*, & 300 Ω/ standard
- Patterned and Printed Widths: 330mm or 435mm (13” or 17.125”) (* Index Matched)
- Process: Roll to Roll Photolithography
- Minimum ITO feature size: 50μm
- Max pattern size: 415mm x 600mm
- Resistance uniformity: <±10%
- Process: Roll to Roll Screen Printing
- Inks: Silver, Carbon, UV curable Mask
- Minimum silver trace pitch: 200μm
- PSA application
- Lamination of multiple
Click here to download Patterned ITO Data Sheet.
To learn more about our Patterned ITO capabilities request to have Sheldahl contact you directly or contact us by calling our US toll free number 866-702-0329.