Sheldahl® can produce multi-layer printed circuits using a highly-automated roll-to-roll screen printed process with PEDOT conductive ink, PTF silver, and carbon inks. Ideal for Self-Capacitance switch nodes with backlighting graphics. Typical application for Sheldahl’s PEDOT interconnect solutions include transparent capacitive switches
Base Films & Adhesives:
- Clear PET (75µm, 125µm thick)
- Optically Clear OCA/PSA (3M 467, 3M 8172)
- Selectively printing of PEDOT ink is transparent yet conductive. Perfect for creating transparent switch nodes
- Printed PTF silver defines the traces connecting the switch nodes through the connector tail
- Carbon PTF ink can be printed in the connection area for durability and reliability
- The body of the circuit can be covered with either PET Coverfilm or a clear printed mask for protection
- Processes: Roll-to-Roll Printing
- Minimum PEDOT Feature: 500µm
- Max pattern size: 500mm x 450mm
- Minimum silver trace pitch: 500µm
- Resistance Uniformity: <±15%
- Custom Testing and Excising
Click here to download PEDOT factsheet.
To learn more about our PEDOT capabilities request to have Sheldahl contact you directly or contact us by calling our US toll free number 866-702-0329.