Sheldahl is able to produce multi-layer printed circuits using additive processing. PEDOT conductive, PTF silver, and carbon inks are applied using a highly automated roll-to-roll screen printed process. Ideal for Self-Capacitance switch nodes with backlighting graphics. Typical application for Sheldahl’s PEDOT interconnect solutions include transparent capacitive switches
Base Films & Adhesives:
- Clear PET (75µm, 125µm thick)
- Optically Clear OCA/PSA (3M 467, 3M 8172)
- Selectively printing of PEDOT ink is transparent yet conductive. Perfect for creating transparent switch nodes
- Printed PTF silver defines the traces connecting the switch nodes through the connector tail
- Carbon PTF ink can be printed in the connection area for durability and reliability
- The body of the circuit can be covered with either PET Coverfilm or a clear printed mask for protection
- Processes: Roll-to-Roll Printing
- Minimum PEDOT Feature: 500µm
- Max pattern size: 500mm x 450mm
- Minimum silver trace pitch: 500µm
- Resistance Uniformity: <±15%
- Custom Testing and Excising
Click here to download PEDOT factsheet.
To learn more about our PEDOT capabilities contact us at FlexCircuits@Sheldahl.com or call our US toll free number 866-702-0329 or 507-663-8001.