Sheldahl® offers single- and double-sided polymer thick film printed circuits for low current applications. Using our patented screen-printing via process vias can be cost effectively created. Hybrid configurations are also available: etch copper image on one side and printed ink patterns on the other side or double-sided etch copper features with silver plated through via holes.
Typical applications for Sheldahl’s polymer thick film circuits: white goods, consumer electronics, heaters, shields and antennas.
Base Films & Adhesives:
- Clear PET (50µm to 125µm thick)
- Polyimide (50µm to 125µm thick)
- Printed Silver
- Silver Nanowire
- Processes: Roll-to-Roll Printing
- Minimum PTF Feature: 250µm
- Max pattern size: 500mm x 450mm
- Minimum conductive ink trace pitch: 150µm
- Custom Testing and Excising