For low current applications, Sheldahl offers single and double-sided polymer thick film printed circuits. Plated vias can be cost effectively created using our patented. Screen-printed via process. Hybrid configurations are also available: etch copper image on one side and printed ink patterns on the other side or double-sided etch copper features with silver plated through via holes.
Typical applications for Sheldahl’s polymer thick film circuits: white goods, consumer electronics, heaters, shields and antennas.
Base Films & Adhesives:
- Clear PET (50µm to 125µm thick)
- Polyimide (50µm to 125µm thick)
- Printed Silver
- Silver Nanowire
- Processes: Roll-to-Roll Printing
- Minimum PTF Feature: 250µm
- Max pattern size: 500mm x 450mm
- Minimum conductive ink trace pitch: 150µm
- Custom Testing and Excising
To learn more about our PTF capabilities contact us at FlexCircuits@Sheldahl.com or call our US toll free number 866-702-0329 or 507-663-8001.