Single and double-sided flexible printed circuits from Sheldahl are utilized in a wide variety of electronic assemblies from simple antennas to complex control circuitry. The single and double-sided flexible circuits are produced using: adhesive based polyester (“PET” / “PEN”) or polyimide (PI) film substrates with copper thicknesses ranging from 18um to 140um. These circuits can be provided in single pieces, multiple up arrays, or in rolls.
- Single or double-sided circuitry
- Adhesive-based and adhesiveless constructions
- PET, PEN or PI film substrates
- Low-cost, roll-to-roll manufacturing
- Screen print imaging
- Photo imaging
- Screened inks, photo imageable soldermasks, or laminated coverfilm dielectrics
- Surface finishes include anti-tarnish, immersion silver, tin, solder, electroplated nickel/gold, and ENIG
- Various support materials can be selectively added, including:
- Film stiffeners; FR4/CEM1/G10 rigidizers; molded plastic assemblies; EMI shielding and metal heatsinks
To learn more about our flex circuit capabilities request to have Sheldahl contact you directly or contact us by calling our US toll free number 866-702-0329..