Single and double-sided flexible printed circuits from Sheldahl are utilized in a wide variety of electronic assemblies from simple antennas to complex control circuitry. The single and double-sided flexible circuits are produced using: adhesive based polyester (“PET” / “PEN”) or polyimide (PI) film substrates with copper thicknesses ranging from 18um to 140um. These circuits can be provided in single pieces, multiple up arrays, or in rolls.
- Single or double-sided circuitry
- Adhesive-based and adhesiveless constructions
- PET, PEN or PI film substrates
- Low-cost, roll-to-roll manufacturing
- Screen print imaging
- Photo imaging
- Screened inks, photo imageable soldermasks, or laminated coverfilm dielectrics
- Surface finishes include anti-tarnish, immersion silver, tin, solder, electroplated nickel/gold, and ENIG
- Various support materials can be selectively added, including:
- Film stiffeners; FR4/CEM1/G10 rigidizers; molded plastic assemblies; EMI shielding and metal heatsinks
To learn more about our flex circuit capabilities contact us at FlexCircuits@Sheldahl.com or call our US toll free number 866-702-0329 or 507-663-8001.