BusBond® Insulation Tapes - are a cost-effective line of laminated busbar insulation offering single-sided, double-sided, Sheldahl® adhesives coated on various dielectric films provide insulation systems tailored for a wide range of busbar environments and applications, high temperature, abrasion resistance, and weatherability. The product family is designed for several classes of performance, including high temperature, abrasion resistance, and weatherability providing our customers with unique options.
- Alternative and renewable energy (weatherability, UV resistance)
- Transportation and Automotive (high reliability)
BusBond® offers these features and advantages
- Tough flexible adhesive system for ease of forming
- Temperature resistant adhesive for successive laminations
- UL certified VTM-0 and RoHs compliant
- Superior adhesion to copper, aluminum, and most conductor materials
- Multiple adhesive choices (modified epoxy or acrylic)
- Enabling you the design flexibility to build stacked (multiple layers, different film combinations) to meet your specific requirements.
- High-temperature Busbond adhesives can be applied to multiple substrates:
Please use the BusBond® Selector Guide to help you determine the best insulation for your laminated busbar design: